Returns & Exchanges Policy
Online Purchase Return
- Please note that although we have tried to accurately display and represent the colors of the products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and/or color settings.
- If you wish to return a product, please do so within 30 days from the ship date for a refund on the purchase price, less the cost of shipping. Refunds will be credited to the original credit card used for payment. Purchases of E-gift cards and sale items cannot be returned for a refund.
- A one-time exchange may be made for a different color or product. You will be responsible for the return shipping of the original item, and any price difference. Exchanged items are not eligible for return or refund.
- We cannot take returns on overly used products, as determined by Runway Rogue, or products not originally purchased online at RunwayRoguebeauty.com.
- To return an item(s) please follow these steps:
- Contact us via the Contact Us form or by email at: Info@RunwayRoguebeauty.com with “Return” in the subject line Include your full name, order number, and reason for return in the email. You will receive return instructions via email.
- We recommend shipping your return with a service that provides tracking and/or insurance as we are not responsible for any packages lost in transit. We do not provide a prepaid return label for returns or exchanges.
- Your return will be processed promptly upon arrival. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the shipping date for your account to be credited. Shipping and handling are not refundable.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear. However, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately by email at: Info@RunwayRoguebeauty.com with “Damaged Order” in the subject line and provide a photo of the damaged item, the order number along with your email address and phone number for faster service.
Lost/Stolen Package Policy
If the USPS tracking number provided by Runway Rogue has been marked as “Delivered”, but you did not receive your package, please initiate a Lost Package Claim by contacting us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order Number (if available)
- Full Name on Order
- Full Shipping Address
Please note, USPS often scans in packages prior to actual delivery, and your package may arrive up to 3 business days after delivered date.
For packages that are verified as lost/stolen, a replacement package may be offered. If you suspect that a package was stolen, it is recommended to provide a new shipping address for a secure location, such as a business or residence where someone is available during USPS delivery.
- Lost/stolen packages are only eligible for one replacement shipment.
- Replacement shipments are not eligible for return/refund, but may be exchanged according to our Return Policy.
- Customers who experience frequent lost packages with Runway Rogue may become ineligible for replacements, or be required to provide an alternate shipping address.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons for cancellation are:
- Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing payment information.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
- Cancelled before shipping due to a customer request.
- Fraud alert system.
If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped.
For your security your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
We are required by law to collect state sales tax on orders being shipped to locations that we have nexus. Your sales tax will be calculated before checkout.
No Price Adjustment Policy
We do not offer price adjustments on any products.
Maximum Purchase Policy
Orders are limited to no more than three (3) units of any item per customer per order per month. Furthermore, frequent orders in a one month period of multiple units may be rejected by Runway Rogue.