Once upon a time there was a designer......well, long story short, we were shooting his spring collection for Vogue and the makeup artist applied this beautifully subtle pink shade to my lips. Makeup artists often worked with palettes, where they mixed and matched different colors until they achieved the perfect shade for that look. It was one of my most successful photo shoots of all time and I've been searching for that perfect lip color ever since. Since I was unable to find it, I decided to make it myself. It's subtle and rosy, it's sweet and sheer, and it will forever remind me of that shoot...
- Jojoba Oil to hydrate and soften the skin without clogging your pores!
- Safflower Oil to enrich your lips with hydrating vitamin E!
- Aloe Vera to sooth and hydrate your pout!
- Vitamin E to combat free radicals with potent antioxidants!
- Green Tea Extract to rejuvenate skin with anti-aging properties and polyphenols for sebum control!
- White Tea Extract to hydrate your pout with anti-aging compounds that promote longer moisture retention for skin!
- Chamomile Extract to soothe your lips!
- non-comedogenic ingredients
- Cruelty Free
NET WT .14 OZ / POIDS NET 4G